Thursday, October 15, 2009

Letter of Remembrance

To My Babies:



There are five of you. Five times I rejoiced in your miraculous creations. Five times I dreamt of being your mommy and watching you grow. Five times I grieved as you faded away. Five times I gave you back to God, praying to be reunited with Him and you again, in time.

I am blessed to be raising your four brothers, they have brought me so much joy. I look into their eyes and wonder about you and what you would have been like. I never got to look into your eyes or hold you, but I know He does and I am comforted that you have never known the trials of this earthly life, only the eternal bliss of Heaven.

I treasure the time you were "mine", but I know you were and always will be His.

Love,

Mommy



October 15th, National Remembrance Day for Pregnancy and Infant Loss. On this day, I try to reach out to others to offer prayer and acknowledgement of their silent sorrow. These babies are missed every day, not just once a year, but a time of reflection and recognition for them is special, a time to cherish our "Glory Babies".

No comments: