Friday, October 9, 2009

Jackisms

I have not been keeping up my blog lately so I am going to try to do better and I want to make sure I remember to record all the things Jack is saying these days to make me smile. 'Cause this old mom's memory is just........well, I forgot what I was going to say! So here come some more Jackisms:

"Mommy, there is smoke coming out of the world!" (Fog from the hills on this rainy day)

"Just taste my fist!!" (Fussing at "brudders" from carseat, talking tough!)

"Mommy, WHY did you not wake up and wave goodbye to the boys and YOUR HUSBAND?"
(Jeff had let Jack and I sleep while he got the older boys off to school and I usually wave to all of them from the door while they drive off:)

Any questions about who thinks he is in charge around here?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!