Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Not Me!

I am so proud of Jack's achievements in potty training! It has been my honor and pleasure to care for my precious little boys in every way, including changing diapers. The thing is, it has been FOURTEEN YEARS of changing diapers, so I am not too torn up (actually I would say I am downright giddy) about giving up this particular aspect of care. I don't know if it is habit or not wanting to tempt fate, but we still put a pullup on him at times, just IN CASE. Jeff was holding him in his lap tonight and mentioned to me across the room,

"It feels like someone may have used their pullup. . ."

Indignant little voice responds,

"Well, it wasn't ME!!"

Now, I ask you, who else in this house is wearing a pullup?

We may be older parents but we are not to the point of wearing diapers before all the kids are out of them:)!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THAT is funny! Nona